How will my item be shipped?
All items will be shipped via USPS or UPS.
Where are you located?
We are located in New York City.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards. If you have a PayPal or Amazon account, you can use that, too. Online payments only.
Is shopping online secure?
This site uses a secure server (SSL) to encrypt all of your personal information. We use strong security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of your information once it is in our records.
What is the expected delivery time for shipped products?
Once your order and payment is received, we will process your order within 5 business days.
What if I received my order and something is wrong, missing, or broken?
If there is a problem with your order, please let us know within 3 days of receipt of the order, and we will make our best effort to resolve the issue. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, what is wrong with your order, when you need the product, and we will help rectify the situation as soon as is possible.
What is your refund/return policy?
All returns must be authorized by our customer service department. Please contact us at email@example.com with your order number to start the authorization process. We do not offer refunds, rather only a store credit. All returns must be within 15 days of purchase.
Can you add a gift note to my purchase?
Of course! We’re happy to include a handwritten gift note. Just let us know what you’d like it to say. You can tell us in the Notes section of the Checkout page.
Do you offer Gift Certificates?
Of course! Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can talk more about it.
Will you share or sell my personal information with anyone?
Nope, not ever. We will use your information to ship your package and to contact you if we have questions about your order. We will not share your name, email address, or contact information with any third parties unless required by law, as in fraud prevention or investigation. Furthermore, your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
We take the privacy of our customers seriously. Your personal information is used for internal purposes, such as confirming and tracking your order, analyzing trends and statistics, informing you of our new products, services and offers, and providing you with information from and about Bang & Boom.
How will you use my email address?
When you place an order on our site, we will use the email address you provide to contact you regarding that particular order. We will not share your email address with any third parties other than the shipping provider for your order so you can track the package’s progress. You will be automatically added to receive newsletters from Bang & Boom. We may send regular communication regarding new Party Kits, sales, and information we think may interest you. To remove yourself from our mailing list, you can always click on the unsubscribe link in our newsletter.
I am a member of the Press. How do I get in touch?
Why, we’d love to hear from you! Send us an email at email@example.com. A member of our team will be in touch soon.
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Bang and Boom, Inc.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Bang and Boom, Inc.’s prior written consent.